Crab-Stuffed Shrimp With Lobster Sauce
- Crab Meat Stuffing:
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons fine-chopped onions
- 11/2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces crabmeat, either lump or backfin, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Heat peanut oil in a frying pan to about 450°.
Place a thick Tuna steak (about 2 in thick) into hot oil for about 15 seconds. Flip to other side and cook for about 20 seconds.
Remove Tuna from pan and sprinkle with toasted white and black sesame seeds. Refrigerate.
Serve thin slices of the Tuna cold with teriyaki sauce, ginger, wasabi, and garnish.
Seaweed and Calamari Salads go great with this dish!
Mix 1/2 cup of blacken spice with 1/2 cup of whirl to make a paste. Heat a skillet to high heat and cook tuna rubbed or brushed with paste. Flip once and cook no more than medium rare. Serve with ginger teriyaki sauce and garnish with Seaweed and Calamari Salad